Easily manage multiple kids and classes
A rewards chart is a proven tool to motivate kids to accomplish goals and develop good habits. Reward Charts are also called behavior charts, chore charts, incentive charts and star charts.
Every time a child accomplishes a task - such as completing their homework, add a star or any other shape to their online reward chart, just like you would a sticker on a paper star chart.
This provides the child instantaneous positive feedback and a sense of accomplishment. Watching the stars grow provides more positive feedback and reinforces the behavior.
Setting a definite goal to reach a certain number of points gives kids something to work toward and look forward to.
- Add all the kids in your school, class or family
- Assign goals and rewards
- Each kid can have one or more goals
- Kids in a class can have a common goal
- Assign rewards to all kids in a class with one click
- Kids have their own page to see their goals and progress
- Parents can have their own page to monitor their kid's progress
- Manage roles, multiple classes, teachers, kids and parents